Tumescent liposuction on stomach, inner/outer thighs and love handles. Age 32 years, no kids and wanting to.

I have searched for about two months and I really want to go ahead and do the procedure, I applied for alphaeon and applied for health credit services and got approved. My problem is staying within my budget. The outer thighs just a little bit since I want to keep the hour glass shappe, I dont have a large stomach. Trying to find a doctor in Boston area within my budget Im undecided since I saw a lot of good reviews but Im afraid it could be out of my budget, need some pricing information please

Liposuction

it is difficult to give a quote without a consultation. Liposuction prices vary with the amount of surgery being done. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon. You can find a list in your area on the ASPS website or you can refer to this site for a list of surgeons in your area. 

Best of luck

Suffolk Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

You should go for consultation to several doctors in your area and then get quotes for the procedure.  Best of luck.