I have PPP; could this compromise my chance of being a soldier?

Im aware that ppp is common and also harmless but the thing is that im joining the army and they examine down there. So im just asking if this could compramise my chance of being a soldier. Please help

Could PPP Compromise My Chance of Being a Soldier? No, PPP Is Normal

Pearly penile papules (PPP) aren't just harmless, they are a normal variant of penile skin and are very common. There is no reason that they would affect your passing a physical exam for the armed forces. In fact, chances are that one of medics who examines you has them too! If the papules worry you, they can be removed with a CO2 laser. Be sure to consult a board-certified dermatologist who has expertise in removing PPP with lasers.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Penile Pearly Papules -- Harmless and Cosmetic

These are harmless and can be treated with lasers and needle desiccation. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.