Is there any natural way of making the vagina plump, instead of injecting fat in it?

Are you a labiaplasty candidate?

There is a trend to have less prominent labia, but this is a matter of choice and there are no medical reasons to do so other than improving your appearance down there. Candidates for a Labiaplasty procedure are women who are concerned about the appearance of their labia or experience discomfort due to exceptionally large or long labia of either the inner our outer lips. Labia unevenness can result in discomfort with intimate contact, chronic rubbing, as well as psychological discomfort, which leads to the inability to wear certain types of tight clothing. Most women live with these symptoms, and actually are not even aware that a certain surgical procedure exists to help to correct this problem and restore their femininity.

#labiaplasty #labia

Are you a labiaplasty candidate?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

#labiaplasty #labia

YES!! Co2Re Intima

The Co2Re Intima is a Co2 laser that we use for vaginal rejuvenation. We deliver gentle laser energy to the vaginal wall that stimulates a healing response and enhance moisture levels in the vaginal canal. This results in remodeling of the tissue fibers, thereby restoring flexibility and shape. The procedure delivers both immediate and long-lasting relief in a painless, non-surgical, proven treatment. 

YES!! Co2Re Intima

Depend on finding during your examination. Some of these cases i am treating my patients with combination of Co2 laser and Platelet Rich Plasma, which is completely safe and create and we are creating collagen in vagina and as result you feel tighter and more plump in vagina.
You may read some of testimony from my patients who have done this procedure on real self.
Good Luck and best of health

Good Luck and best of health

Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation CO2RE Intima

Fat grafting is a great option on most areas of the body, including making the vagina plump.  At our office we use the CO2RE Intima laser for non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation in addition to labiaplasty surgery.  Since new collagen is produced through the process of lasering there is a tightening effect.  In addition, patients report increased lubrication, improved ability to control urinary incontinence and more uniformed appearance of pigment on the labia.  Injections and PRP in that area also can increase the vaginal plumpness.

During private evaluation we may be able to assess whether or not you would be a great candidate for fat transfer.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Labia Majora Augmentation, Autologous Fat Transfer, Majoraplasty, Volume Loss Correction

The natural plumpness of the labia majora is created by the fat that naturally resides there. With aging or weight loss, the volume of fat will diminish and replacing the fat with fat from another part of your body is the best and safest option by far. Stay away from injections of anything synthetic. Not only are they dangerous, but they will create unnatural hardness that will cause you discomfort. 

Making a vagina plump

I assume you are asking about your outer labia or labia majora.  In my opinion, the most reliable method for increasing the fullness of the majora are fat injections.  Many women who ask for larger majora actually have stretching of the skin from pregnancy, weight loss, etc. Those women actually benefit from a majora skin reduction to get more rejuvenation.  I perform this procedure often with great success.

Making a vagina plump

Plumper vagina without surgery? There is no "free lunch!"

No, there AREN'T, but what there ARE are lots of persons selling you products usually online, taking your money for worthless, often dangerous, at best very temporary product.  You want to put that stuff WHERE??!

If you're after menopause, using estrogen cream Rx'd by an Ob?Gyn is very appropriate.  If you are well pre-menopausal, NO NEED...

Michael Goodman MD

Michael Goodman MD

Sculptra

Sculptra is a filler that lasts from 2-5 years, and also naturally stimulates your own body to produce collagen. This would be the best option to fill the outer labia without surgery.

Sculptra

Fat grafting with or without skin removal may improve the labia majora.