Is there any natural way of making the vagina plump, instead of injecting fat in it?

Depend on finding during your examination. Some of these cases i am treating my patients with combination of Co2 laser and Platelet Rich Plasma, which is completely safe and create and we are creating collagen in vagina and as result you feel tighter and more plump in vagina.
You may read some of testimony from my patients who have done this procedure on real self.
Good Luck and best of health

Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation CO2RE Intima

Fat grafting is a great option on most areas of the body, including making the vagina plump.  At our office we use the CO2RE Intima laser for non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation in addition to labiaplasty surgery.  Since new collagen is produced through the process of lasering there is a tightening effect.  In addition, patients report increased lubrication, improved ability to control urinary incontinence and more uniformed appearance of pigment on the labia.  Injections and PRP in that area also can increase the vaginal plumpness.

During private evaluation we may be able to assess whether or not you would be a great candidate for fat transfer.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Labia Majora Augmentation, Autologous Fat Transfer, Majoraplasty, Volume Loss Correction

The natural plumpness of the labia majora is created by the fat that naturally resides there. With aging or weight loss, the volume of fat will diminish and replacing the fat with fat from another part of your body is the best and safest option by far. Stay away from injections of anything synthetic. Not only are they dangerous, but they will create unnatural hardness that will cause you discomfort. 

Making a vagina plump

I assume you are asking about your outer labia or labia majora.  In my opinion, the most reliable method for increasing the fullness of the majora are fat injections.  Many women who ask for larger majora actually have stretching of the skin from pregnancy, weight loss, etc. Those women actually benefit from a majora skin reduction to get more rejuvenation.  I perform this procedure often with great success.

Gary J. Alter, MD

Plumper vagina without surgery? There is no "free lunch!"

No, there AREN'T, but what there ARE are lots of persons selling you products usually online, taking your money for worthless, often dangerous, at best very temporary product.  You want to put that stuff WHERE??!

If you're after menopause, using estrogen cream Rx'd by an Ob?Gyn is very appropriate.  If you are well pre-menopausal, NO NEED...

Michael Goodman MD

Fat grafting with or without skin removal may improve the labia majora.