Can my problem be fixed with Braces? Or is there anything I can do? (photos)

As you can see in the picture my lips stick out past my nose and chin and i really want to change this. I have been researching this evening about what i may have. I think it is called bimaxillary protrusion. What can i do to fix this? what do i have to do?Any help would be gladly appreciated please and thank you. If more pictures are needed, i can provide them.

Doctor Answers 1

Fixed braces

Hi, your photos show class III skeletal profile and anterior crossbite. I would advise you to see only a  orthodontic consultant and get  in depth evaluation. In some cases like yourself, surgery might be involved to get the best result. 

Leeds Dentist
4.9 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.