Can my problem be fixed with Braces? Or is there anything I can do? (photos)

As you can see in the picture my lips stick out past my nose and chin and i really want to change this. I have been researching this evening about what i may have. I think it is called bimaxillary protrusion. What can i do to fix this? what do i have to do?Any help would be gladly appreciated please and thank you. If more pictures are needed, i can provide them.

Fixed braces

Hi, your photos show class III skeletal profile and anterior crossbite. I would advise you to see only a  orthodontic consultant and get  in depth evaluation. In some cases like yourself, surgery might be involved to get the best result. 

Leeds Dentist