Unhappy with my results of Arm Lift 1/7/2016, how long do I have to wait before I can do the procedure over? (photos)

Considering revision?

Greetings! I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the arm lift. I recommend to my patients to wait 6 to 12 months. For the scarring, you should consider Embrace which, I believe, is the best scar prevention out there right now. Speak with your plastic surgeon or getting a second opinion about how to improve your results before committing to revision. Best, Dr. Aldo

Considering revision?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Arm lift

Usually around a year, healing to be fully progressed. Revision can be discussed with your plastic surgeon to address your concerns and expectations.

Arm lift

Unhappy with my results of Arm Lift

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your question.  With arm procedures it is common that it takes a full year to heal and see the final result due to continued swelling during the healing process.  I do note that you have some hypertrophic (thick and difficult) scarring that should be assessed.  Please be sure to have a regular follow up with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon so your progress can be tracked.

Best of Luck,

Dr. K.

Unhappy with my results of Arm Lift

Good Afternoon

Best of Luck,

Dr. K.

Brachioplasty/Arm lift/Liposuction/ Vaser Hi Definition procedures

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6-12 months between procedures for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Arm lift

Hello, and thank you for your question. As a general rule we like to wait approximately one year and our office to allow the scars to fully mature. I would recommend you discuss this with your treating surgeon. Best of luck.

Arm lift

Unhappy with my results of Arm Lift 1/7/2016, how long do I have to wait before I can do the procedure over?

Thank you for your question.  6 months may be a reasonable amount of time.

Scar revision arm lift

The picture is not very clear. 

A waiting time of  1 year is recommended , indeed.

It may be that you need more liposuction of your arm,  + excision of your scar.

These two procedure usually result in a good scar, although in some case it still may end up stretched ( wide ) or keloid (thick) . Also corticosteroid injections, and silicone padding may be helpful. 

Bert Oelbrandt, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision arm lift

The picture is not very clear. 

Bert Oelbrandt, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Arm lift

Most patients wait about one year before doing a revision.  I prefer to place the incision underneath the breast rather than where yours has been placed.   Frequently , patients can get keloid scarring in that area ...as I think yours has done.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Arm lift

Arm lift - need it done over but when?

Thank you for asking about your arm lift.

Generally an arm lift revision is done a year after surgery to allow most swelling to subside. So schedule an appointment to see your surgeon after the holidays.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Arm lift - need it done over but when?