Jamaica Invisalign Doctor Recommendations

I still have a baby tooth and my canine tooth then grew behind my premolar. It is minor. Just requires taking my baby tooth out and straightening only those tow teeth.

Doctor Answers 1

Invisalign for aligning only two teeth

My recommendation for you is to find an Invisalign dentist or orthodontist with whom you can set up a consultation visit. Sometimes something that seems really simple (just moving two teeth) is actually a little more complex. The good news is that Invisalign may be a great option for you whether your case turns out to be simple or advanced. Good Luck!

Atlanta Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.