Is there any thing called hair transplantation on chest?

I have scanty hair on chest ...can I get hair transplant done on my chest

Chest Hair Transplant

Yes this is possible. The only concern would be donor area- you will have some scars if it is taken from other parts of your body, and if you take from the donor area of your head where the scars can be easily hidden you may not have enough donor hairs left for a scalp transplant should you ever want one. Consult with a doctor about the potential pros and cons of a chest hair transplant.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Chest hair transplantation

We have performed a chest hair transplant on patients, yes it is possible. I would have a doctor analyze your donor area first to see your candidacy.

John Kahen, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

There are some patients who have hairs transplanted to their chest. This has been done.

There are some patients who have hairs transplanted to their chest.  This has been done.   If you want this type of procedure you need to see a doctor first. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Chest transplant

Yes, hair can be transplanted onto chest area. The only thing I would warn against is using valuable donor hair from the scalp on your body. If it is needed later for scalp hair loss, you will have a lesser amount to harvest. Your donor area is a finite amount, once it is removed, it does not grow back.

Dow Stough, MD
Hot Springs National Park Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair transplants to chest

Yes, hair can be transplanted on the chest, something we have done a few times. The good news is that your donor hair from the head will work very well on the chest wall

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon