Is it possible to short my nose?

I feel that my nose is not perfect so is it possible to make my nose in perfect

Shorten the nose

It really depends on whether your nose is really long or just appears long. There are ways to do rhinoplasty and give the illusion of a shortened nose. Consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can help achieve your goals. Best of luck, MMT

Recommend consulting with Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon for Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty is a very safe and effective surgery to help with most nasal reshaping desires. I recommend consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss your desires and discuss your case.

I can't recommend any tip without photos.

Karan Dhir, MD

Procedures to shorten your nose

Hello Manan.1 - thank you for your question. There are a number of techniques used that can shorten the length of your nose. A picture would obviously be helpful in advising you about your nose. Keep in mind, you want a nose that is proportionate to the rest of your face, so rely on a surgeon experienced in rhinoplasty to make that assessment.