What is Q Sera, and does it have Minoxidil?

dear doctor i have got 5000 hair transplanted, and my doctor suggested me minioxidil , but whenever i use this i got white flakes and too much dandruff, and suddenly after 4 months my hairs are shedding than he suggested me finestride tablets, biotin mulitivitamins and q sera , so is q sera having minioxidil or is it safe . and is it possible that my newly transplanted hair could be fall, and could you suggest me any precaution or any medication. i am not using finestride bcoz of side effects

5000 grafts done and problems

When ever you have a problem following a hair transplant, don't be your own doctor, got back to your surgeon. Q Sera may not help much and I am not sure what you are treating. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon