My nose is odd shaped what should I do? (photos)

My whole family has the same shape. Are we suffering from some disease.

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It appears that you have a very prominent dorsal hump. I believe you may benefit from a hump reduction. A dorsal hump can be removed by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth out the bump. I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon