I have a very ugly nose and I don't like it. Are there any options for me? (Photo)

Nose Surgery

Hi Ameya1501,

Based from available photos, you have a significant hump which can be corrected by osteotomy and hump contouring. Further evaluation is however neccessaery for confirm other procedures as we only have your side vview photo and it is not enough.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Closed Scarless Rhinoplasty

Scarless Rhinoplasty is absolutely the answer.   This is the approach all celebrities, models and actresses take because there is no external cuts or scarring.  The goal is to refine the nose, not drastically change the nose.  By doing subtle refinements we are able to finesse the sculpt the nose to match your face perfectly.  By doing this via a scarless (closed) approach, there are no external cuts ever on your nose.  This prevents the dreaded complication of external scarring at the base of the nose, which even if rare, if it occurs, is devastating.  Through a scarless approach you can accomplish almost everything needed to be done to the nose with no scarring, less healing time, less bruising, and less swelling.   

Do consult a board certified plastic surgeon who performscarless rhinoplasty as 100% of his/her surgical practice and do hundreds of these procedures a year.  

All the best!

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD

A Rhynoplasty is your answer

After seen your pic, you should benefit from a Rhynoplasty. Your bones, bridge, tip should get worked. We think  results should be very good and permanent on time.

Regards

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Dominican Republic