I had a rotation flap surgery for removal of scar and instead got a bald area. Any possible solution suggestions? (Photos)

Had a fibrous tissue scar since childhood due to a surgery. Got rotation flap to remove that scar. Bug my wound after stitches removal got opened a lil bit and again sutured. After that I have an area of no hair as in pics. Can I get a hair transplant as I have lost faith in that surgery invasive process and that doctor too.

It is best to see a doctor for consultation for a possible hair transplant surgery or a scalp micropigmentation procedure.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Rotation flap surgery

Be sure that a FUE hair restoration will help you most .Depressed scar would be covered with transplanted hair and all gap areas may be camouflaged.transplanted hair follicles also trigger a remodeling phase on the wound with stem cells to have more acceptable appearance .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Scare after rotation flap

A hair transplant might work to address the residual scar. See your doctor and discuss this with your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss on Scalp With Scar

I suggest you see a hair transplantation expert -- robin unger or craig ziering are a few of my go to experts.  Injections with PRP/progesterone would be good to start at this time.  Best, Dr. Emer.