A permanent scar has occurred due to laser burn on my upper lip during laser hair removal process. (photos)

A permanent scar has occurred due to laser burn on my upper lip due to high temperature of laser during laser hair removal process. I want to know the total cost of treatment of scar removal and how much time it will take to heal properly.

Scar after laser-keloid

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. This is a keloid scar and they are very difficult. I suggest you see a plastic surgeon- they may inject it with steroid or it may need to be surgically removed. No topical cream or facial treatment will make a difference here.
Best
Lisa Vuich, MD

Nashua Physician