Vaser or Brazalian Butt Lift? Which would give better hourglass shape results and which one worth the price? (photos)

I'm 27, mom of 1 through C-section, 4'11 and 132 LBS. I am seriously considering either Vaser around my stomach and hips and under my buttocks or Brazalian Butt Lift. I would want to look as natural as possible while being sexy as possible without going over the top like Nicky Minaj (no offense- just too fictitious for my taste). Not sure which procedure would give me the best results for the price. Looking to have something done about my body to feel more comfortable by September 2016.

Vaser or Brazalian Butt Lift? Which would give better hourglass shape results and which one worth the price?

I can only post my personal opinions. I DONOT offer the VASER since in my hands the fat is NOT viable for grafting! So I use superficial layered liposuvctioo with small cannula You also need to understand the excess skin in your abdomen. Best to see ONLY BBL experts. Regards DOCTOR_FIXIT.

You could potentially get liposuction and have a BBL at the same time.  If your do not plan to have any more children, then perhaps a tummy tuck afterwards cold be an option.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

The right procedure

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. The result of liposuction (of which Vaser is just a more dated version) versus Brazilian Butt Lift is simply a matter of utilizing the fat removed or not. Because, with Lipo fat will be suctioned from the areas that are a problem for you and it can then be transferred for shape and size. The size doesn't have to be large, it can be just enough to add more curves to your body. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon