What treatments can I do to clear up this blotch from a 1927 fraxel laser treatment 8 months ago? (Photo)

After receiving laser treatment for a pigment spot between my eyes, what exactly can I do, and I need to do to, to clear up the area to blend in with my skin again? Your help would very much appreciated thank you

Hyperpigmentation from Fraxel

Thank you for posting your photo.  It appears that there is a discrete area of hyperpigmentation which would be best treated with hydroquniones and strict sun avoidance.  Fraxel is a great laser but I often prefer chemical peels or eMatrix in darker complexion patients.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in lasers in all skin types for the best cosmetic results.