Was my stomach done?

Had Vaser lipo in arms, abdomen, sides, thighs, knees and ankles. All of my body hurts and has bruises except my stomach has hardly any bruising and no pain. Other areas look different, stomach looks untouched and there are no incisions on upper abdomen. Was my stomach missed?

VASER HI DEF abdomen liposuction flanks inner thighs

Hi bbnb, Thank you for your question regarding VASER HI DEF liposuction of the abdomen, sides, thighs, knees, and ankles.  This is difficult to answer your questions without before and after pictures and more clinical information, like "how long ago was your surgery?"  Typically, after VASER HI DEF liposuction of the abdomen, most of the edema or swelling is gone after six to eight weeks.  However, in some patients, after VASER liposuction, it can take up to six months for the swelling to go away.  The fact that you have no pain does raise some suspicion, but your abdomen may still be numb from the VASER liposuction surgery.  In regards to bruising, some patients bruise while other patients do not.  To maximize VASER results and minimize swelling, I would suggest wearing your compression garment for at least six weeks. If you have any other questions regarding VASER HI DEF abdomen, please call my office. Sincerely, Dr. Katzen.

Vaser Lipo/Arms/Abdomen/Sides/Thighs/Knees/Ankles/--Contact Your Dr, Lymph massage, RF treatments (Velashape, Venus legacy)

It's hard to determine without pictures. I recommend contacting your Dr to confirm. Aftercare should include: lymphatic massage, hyperbaric oxygen, compression, and radiofrequency treatments like Velashape and Venus legacy. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.