What size would be better 325 or 300 cc saline?

I am 19 5'3 104.0 pounds my doctor said 325 cc is what he kept pushing on me while my mom thinks 300cc would be better I just wanna be happy with the size. What will make me a full c?

The question is should you get a 300 or 325 cc saline implant. First, I would listen to your doctor rather than your mother, as he/she has probably done more augmentation mammoplasties. 25 cc  is such little difference, that you would hardly notice any difference in your breast size from one to the  other. Another point to keep in mind is that more patients wish they had gone larger rather than smaller. You have chosen the saline implant rather than silicone. You need to know that the saline implants tend to wrinkle, (you can see and feel the wrinkles when they occur), and the silicone implants feel and look more natural. Speak with your plastic surgeon about that. Another point is: saline implants can deflate and go flat. Every plastic surgeon has seen this occur.I expect either size would make you happy, but I wouldl go for the 325cc Good luck.

Saline vs Silicone, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting question.
Breast Augmentation with Saline or Silicone It is a very common question.
In my practice i recommend using - Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover.
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What size would be better

Thank you for your question.  Not knowing your starting cup size makes it difficult to determine what implant would bring you to a full c cup.  That being said, a general rule of thumb is that each 200cc in an implant increases your cup by one size.  I wish you good luck. 

I assume that you're plastic surgeon is recommending 325 cc based on a measurement of the base width of your breast.  The addition of 25 cc does not make a great difference in cup size or your final result.  Generally speaking the patient is undecided between to close sizes I recommend a larger size because most women at a year postop feel that they could've gone larger.  For more on sizing please read below:

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Breast implant selection is an exciting, but stressful part of the breast augmentation process as there are so many choices. Unfortunately it is impossible to recommend the best implant style, size or shape without an in-person examination that allows for the measurement of key breast parameters, as well as permits an in-depth discussion as to your desired goals and outcome. I would recommend seeing an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon, they are in the best position to ensure that the implants the two of your decide upon are the right ones to meet your expectations.  It sounds as if it may be wise for you to "try on" several of the implants so that you can have a better visual representation as to what they would look like.  Best wishes!

25 cc difference

A 25 cc difference in implant volume is not a lot. Best of luck with your decision to move forward with your surgery.

Implant choices

The difference between a 300cc and 325cc implant is about 1 1/2 tablespoons of saline solution.  Since most saline implants are overfilled slightly, there may be little to no difference in the appearance once they are placed into their breast pockets.  Therefore, the difference between their appearance is likely minimal.  As your Plastic Surgeon likely explained, there is no direct correlation between implant size and cup size.  Because everyones' anatomy is different, the ideal implant size is usually selected based on your intraoperative appearance(how they look in the operating room).  You should discuss this at more length with your Plastic Surgeon.Good luck with your planned surgery!

Daniel M. Calloway, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

What Implant Size is Best for Me

Agree with the previous Dr.'s and I would add a little word of wisdom.  After performing approximate 1,500 breast augmentations over a 30 year period.. I have never heard a patient say "You Mad Me to Big".  The most common saying is " I wish I had gone just a little bit larger" .  I attribute this to patients seeing the immediate result and are pleased and then when the swelling goes down the doubt sets in.  Go with the larger implant.   

Joseph Rucker, MD, FACS
Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Without photos and the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to give the best answer. There is no definitive relationship between cup size and implant size. There are many other factors- pls see the video attached. Citing the sizing process with your Doctor- what did you find most appealing?

Breast augmentation

25cc isn't a huge difference. Follow your doctor's recommendations. Your doctor is the one with the experience. 

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon