My saline implants are 18 yrs old. I had a head on collision with a concrete wall at 60mph & now I'm in pain?

my left breast only is in excruciating pain 24/7 and the accident was 10 days ago. this debilitating pain? Mine are under the muscle and cat scan ruled out implant puncture. What else under there can cause This degree of pain, inability to take a deep breath, yawn or have a full cough?

Trauma chest pain

Thank you for your question, and I am sorry to hear of your accident. You may have sustained damage or injury to your ribs, pectoralis muscles or other chest wall structures aside from your breast implants. You should see your primary care physician or a pulmonologist (or Trauma MD) to continue to evaluate and work-up the cause of your ongoing chest pain and symptoms. 

Benjamin J. Cousins MD

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Pain after chest trauma over saline implants

You can easily have sustained soft tissue damage from your trauma, even if the implant was not ruptured.  In addition to any basic injury you could have also traumatized the capsule around the implant.  This can lead to capsular contracture, so you might want to consider a trial of oral zafirkulast (accolate).  This is an anti-inflammatory drug used for asthma that also helps with breast capsule inflammation.

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear this. You may have underlying rib cage or other structures injury. I recommend you to see a surgeon who deals with trauma and chest injuries. Good luck

Chest pain after trauma…

I am sorry to hear about the significant trauma you have sustained and your ongoing pain. Given your description, I would be concerned that  have sustained significant trauma to your rib cage and/or underlying anatomy.  ***You may wish to seek additional medical assessment for better diagnosis that can be obtained online. For example,  your pain and symptoms can because by rib fractures;  furthermore, potential crimes such as pulmonary or cardiac concerns should also be ruled out.   Potential concerns regarding breast implants can be evaluated (down the line) once these much more serious problems have been ruled out. Remember, that without good assessment and pain control (to allow you to breathe deep and cough), you may be prone to developing pneumonia…  Best wishes.