I have a small dorsal hump and nasal tip that droops slightly. Rhinoplasty, non-surgical approach, or leave alone ? (photo)

Hi , I wanted to know , if it's severe enough that I should get surgery or get it fixed , or if it's really nothing and I should leave it alone . I love the feminine look of a nose that curves up smoothly even when you smile . But if the flaws on my nose are so small that surgery is more likely to overcorrect it or make it worse than I'd like an honest answer and opinion on that. thankyou!

I have a small dorsal hump and nasal tip that droops slightly. Rhinoplasty?

From the  limited photographs, nasal tip is not droopy.  There is a small dorsal hump that can be shaved down which will require osteotomies to narrow the bridge line and close the open roof created from the hump removal. For more information and many examples of dorsal hump removal, please see the link and the video below

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

This all depends on the look you'd like to achieve. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) can be used to lift the nasal tip along with Botox and improve the symmetry of the nose, while disguising the bump. However, nasal tips need contouring with surgery to get the most improvement. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer