What is the best procedure to correct 'bags' on the sides of neck after 13 months of liposuction?

I reduced salt intake, got lymphatic massages, used compression mask for around 3 months, sleeping w head elevated..........(Did not have a great deal of fat to be removed and weight 112 pounds...)

I am not sure exactly what you have now, nor what you are looking for. I think your best bet may be to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon. Florida is tricky. There are a number of people practicing "cosmetic" surgery who are not plastic surgeons. Look for the ASPS or ASAPS symbols.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Neck Skin and Platysmal Bands -- VASER Hi Def Liposuction/ThermiRF, Venus Legacy/Thermage/Ultherapy, Botox/Dysport, Kybella

I suggest posting photos of what you are talking about for us to give you an appropriate treatment option.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Revision neck liposuction?

A full set of facial photographs and most likely examination of the neck and person are going to be required to determine what may be the cause of the bags on the sides of the neck after liposuction.    For more information  and many results of liposuction of the neck, please see the link and the video below 

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. You are moving in the right direction with the reduced salt intake, lymphatic massages, compression mask, and now using facial plastic surgery techniques as a long-term solution. A facelift and necklift can adjust the fat that has fallen or shifted since your liposuction. I suggest that you consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Without posted photos- and the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to comment accurately. Generally speaking, liposuction only addresses excess fat- not skin. So if you you have excess skin- other procedures might be needed in order to address it. Best to follow up with your Operating Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Facial laxity following liposuction

No photos.  It is likely that liposuction although helpful was not adequate to correct laxity of the skin in this patient.  There are several reasons for this.  Lack of skin elasticity may be the underlying reason contributed to by anatomy, etc.  Frequently it is the desire of the patient to have the least invasive procedure which may not correct the patient's problem.  Sometimes the "surgeon" may not have the ability to do the correct procedure and thus recommends a lesser, inadequate procedure.  This patient should either return to the physician or seek a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon who has many options available to treat the patient's problems.

Richard O. Gregory, MD