How much pounds will I need to gain for a BBL??? I'm 5"4 and 122 pounds. (photos)

I have a nice shapely stomach but it's getting fat over time I'm a really small petite girl pleas help I have a good physique but I just wanna shape out my body more and add some more fat to my ass and hips

How much more weight?

At your current weight, you will get a nice result with BBL. Contouring of your abdomen and flanks will give you an hourglass shape, which will be accentuated with a fat transfer. Many of my patients truly want an exaggerated appearance to the butt and thighs. To achieve that, it's helpful for you to gain another 10 lbs.
Hope this helps - Sam Jejurikar, MD

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question
I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Should i put on weight before a BBL?

Thank you for your question. With Brazilian butt lift we transfer fat from one area of the body to the other. These fat cells are transferred in microinjections throughout multiple planes in the buttock tissue so that they can gain new blood supply and live in their new home, providing increased volume and shape to the buttocks.
If you put on weight before surgery, there is more to transfer. But I do not generally recommend this because we augment the buttock during surgery for optimal shape, and if you then lose the weight post operatively you will loose it disproportionately from your augmented buttock and the results could suffer. We recommend patients to keep their normal weight and body form prior to surgery, and then we are working from a stable situation to create the changes we are working for. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. To achieve better results you would have to gain 10lbs. A Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from area ( liposuction ) transfer your own fat to the buttocks and hips. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Hi. You have the potential to have a great result from a BBL. IMHO I would sugeest you put on 7-10 lbs to have sufficient fat to shape you. In your case, I would need that fat to give you a bit more projection. Good luck.

Dr. PG

Fat transfer

Brazilian Butt lift surgery transfers fat from where you have it to where you need it.  I your photos, it appears that you have enough fat to make somewhat of an increase in the size of your butt.  Gaining weight doesn't  necessarily lead to better results.  You tend to lose the weight you gain after surgery if you are binge eating, because this is not the "normal" amount of calories you take in on a daily basis.  Based on what you have there it appears you could probably get about 400 cc per side.  A consultation is a must to determine if you are a candidate.