Are my wish pictures realistic? Am I a good candidate for BBL and TT ? How much weight should I lose? (photos)

My last question I forgot to include my weight and height,I am planning on doing my BBL and TT next year in April. I am a mother of (2) and currently 188.6 lbs and 5' 3 with a BMI of 32.3 . I need to know how much weight should I lose in order to get great results? I am postponing surgery until I lose weight. I started Weight Watchers this week. On a serious note I really hate my shape and want a waste line with hips with a nice size butt. I would like the space between my thighs as well .

Wish pics

i think your wish pics are a bit unrealistic. You look like you haver visceral fat that can only be treated by diet and exercise. A BBL can be performed but with realistic expectations.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Once you have reached your goal weight, I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and give you the most accurate answers. When it comes to Brazilian butt lifts and achieving your cosmetic goals, there are several factors that you have to consider; how much fat the patient has to harvest, what areas you can harvest the fat from and how much to safely reinject into the buttocks for optimal fat survival. Sometimes it is a good idea to stage a BBL so you can increase the chance of fat survival because if you reinject too much at once, you have a higher chance of it not all surviving. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. If you do not have enough fat to achieve your cosmetic goals then you may want to consider the combination of buttock implants along with fat grafting. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Are you a candidate for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Are my wish pictures realistic? Am I a good candidate for BBL and TT ? How much weight should I lose?

Your wish pics are VERY unrealistic for you. Best to first lose the weight than seek in person or internet contact to expert BBL surgeons. Plus CAN NOT combine TT with BBL in office surgery in state of Florida - Board of Medicine guideline......Regards drfixitbbl