Here are some pics 3 days post Belotero under eyes and voluma on cheeks. Is this normal? (photos)

i really don't see any difference on my cheeks volume with voluma fillers really concerned about the swelling on right eye and black and blue bruising, please look at my pics & let me know if this is normal

Bruising from Injections

Bruising and swelling can happen after the injections.  The photos are not showing your face so I would suggest you post with new photos.  Please contact your physician to discuss the concerns.  Best, Dr. Green

Concerns about bruising

Unfortunately the pictures didn't upload correctly. I always tell my patients that they should call me directly immediately if they are concerned. I would recommend you contact your doctor. 

Dan Landmann, MD
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Post Filler

I am unable to view the photos and cannot review your concerns.  It is normal to have swelling and/or bruising after any injectable filler.  It is always best to follow up with the provider who performed the injections to confirm that the side effects are normal for the injection that was done. 

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling and Bruising After Belotero and Voluma

Unfortunately, your photos did not upload properly.  In general, there is minimal swelling with Voluma and mild to moderate swelling with Belotero.  With any of the injectable products, your dermatologist or plastic surgeon may disrupt a blood vessel leading to bruising.  I recommend calling and following up with your physician.  In many offices including mine, we offer a complimentary laser to treat a bruise which makes it disappear in 24 to 48 hours. 

Best set of luck,
Suneel Chilukuri, M.D.

Suneel Chilukuri, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon