Does my right nipple look normal? I'm scared (Photo)

Got a breast reduction yesterday and my right nipple is bleeding a lot more then the left and it's discolored like a dark purple idk if it's just bruised or what but my left nipple has slight pink color and not bleeding that much please help I want to see what I can do or if it looks ok I'm to young to have my nipple fall off lol also my right side is way more bruised on that side and the scar goes up a lot further

Thank you for your question. I would recommend that you make an appointment with your plastic surgeon immediately for a thorough examination. Questions regarding problems after surgery are best answered by the operating surgeon and in person. 

Is the Nipple Okay?

Thank you for your picture. In my opinion, the left breast nipple and areola look like there is some decreased circulation. The decreased circulation could lead to partial or total nipple loss. This needs to be addressed by your plastic surgeon ASAP. Best wishes.