I have a mole on my chin and it really hurts my self-esteem. I was wondering if it would be possible to get it removed? (Photo)

Also which methods and price point would we be looking at? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Facial moles are easy to remove.

Excision of the ugly mole is easy and almost painless for roughly $500. The resulting scar is so much better looking than the mole.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

YAG Laser for mole removal

See an expert in facial plastic surgery or dermatology that has laser experience to remove your mole. It is better to have it treated while it relatively small now, than if you wait until it gets bigger.Treatment ranges from $500- 1,500 in general. Best,

Edward J. Gross, MD
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest seeing an expert this can be removed in the office and there are many options depending on the type of mole. Best, Dr. Emer