My left eye lid has 2 creases but my right has one and it looks bad how do I solve this without surgery? (Photos)

My left eye lid has 2 creases but my right has one and it looks bad how do I solve this without surgery?

I would never notice it if you didn't point it out to me, and then it is so faint. Maybe you are too self-critical. You also look very young to be worrying about such mild discrepancies. Everyone has an asymmetrical face, and most much more than you. 

If it really bothers you, you need to consult a plastic surgeon and get a first hand opinion after a proper consultation.  Best of luck to you.

Eyelid

I think non-surgical methods would be temporary and perhaps not particularly effective. Surgery would be effective, but I don't know that this is really appropriate for surgery at this point. Honestly, I wouldn't do anything about it at this point.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetry

it is very common to have some asymmetry in the face. Your variation is quite subtle and could be left unchanged. Options short surgery might include laser to shrink the skin, or adjusting the eyebrow level with Botox. There are pros and cons to each of these procedures which you should discuss with your plastic surgeon.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

You have ptosis.

This is not fixable without surgery.  See a fellowship trained oculofacial surgeon in your area.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory on their website that will help you find a surgeon where you live.

Leave it alone

Hi.  What you have is a normal anatomic variation.  Your eyelids look fine, and entirely normal.  I wouldn't recommend any treatment - surgical or otherwise - for this.