Do I need implants? (photos)

Boobs are already big nice and firm but I want that look where they just sit up

Do I need implants? (photos)

Thank you for your question and photos. First, let me say that no one needs implants with the exception of those who have had breast cancer and need reconstruction. With that said, judging from the photos that you provided with the attire you were wearing, your breast are fairly large now. Actually, it appears that you already have implants. I suggest that you see a board certified Plastic Surgeon and get a first hand opinion as to the benefits you will get from breast implants.

Implants, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants).
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicone implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 400ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

If the second photo is your desired result, you would need implants to provide more projection and upper pole fullness. They need to be dimensionally sized properly by a plastic surgeon experienced with patients desiring very large projecting breasts.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Breast implants?

Thanks for your question. It appears from your photos that you have full breasts and that you do not need implants. I suggest you schedule a consultation with  PS in your area for a complete evaluation.

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Do I need implants?

Thank you for your question. You have very full breasts per picture. You will not need implants. Please consult with board certified PS for evaluation

Breast augmentation?

From your photos you seem to have very full breasts now. You are the wish picture of many who want implants and very large breasts. You can discuss you concerns with a plastic surgeon, but I doubt and surgery would be recommended at this time.  Good luck.

The photos reveal you have beautiful full breasts.  I would not recommend implants.  Discuss your concerns with a reputable plastic surgeon and have them make a recommendation.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Sit up

I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns. You will be examined, and the surgeon can then discuss your options. Doing no surgery is an option if you like your size and shape.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon