My implant fall out the other day, what should I? My implant is done from a different country. Is it possible to fix it In US?

I have done my implant from a different country, and my crown with the implant screw came out after 4 years. I do not think the brand of my implant US carries, what should I do now?

Implant screw came out with crown

the only way for you to restore the is to go with a experienced doctor, to just get the screw back in again, and torch to 20 newtons, this is like if a not of  the car weel comes loose,
just need to tight it in, it does not matter if it was done in another country, try to get the brand of the implant , this will help a lot the doctor, that will give service.