I had Voluma a few months ago. Can you have a mini lift while the Voluma is still present in your cheeks?

Voluma Before Face Lift is OK for most

Yes, you can still have a min or full face lift with prior Voluma injections. It will not influence the procedure and often adds to the beneficial effect by restoring cheek volume post operatively.

Voluma and Facelift

Yes you can absolutely have a facelift after having Voluma injected.  I often see patients after a face lift who require Voluma for the volume loss in the mid-face area.  It is really a great combination.  Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon for the best results.

Can I have a face lift with Voluma left?

Hi,
Absolutely,
The consistency of Voluma should not interfere with your ability to have a face lift.  Voluma is a beautiful product for facial filling when combined with a face lift.  Make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon for your face lift!

Warmly,
Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma with minilift

Absolutely. Your results should be even better. Be sure you go to a ABMS BOARD certified plastic surgeon: American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Best, Dr G

Michael A. Giuffrida, MD
Venice Plastic Surgeon

Will Voluma interfere with facial surgery

Thank you for your question about your Voluma

• Good news - you can definitely have a mini-lift or other facial surgery after Voluma.
  • The surgery will either go below the Voluma if it is under the skin -
  • Or above it, if it is right on the bone.
  • Fillers and surgery make a great combination - enjoy your result!

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Mini lift post Voluma

Yes, there should not be a major issue with performing a mini lift after placement of Voluma.  Please make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon or board certified otolaryngologist, (ENT) to make sure you get an adequate evaluation with all of your options. 

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Mini Lift and Voluma

Yes, you can have a mini facelift with the presence of fillers, such as Voluma, in your cheeks.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Cheek fillers such as Voluma will enhance your mini lift results

Most of my patients who seek mid face and neck rejuvenation are advised to address both causes of their sagging cheeks, jaw line, and neck.
1) Deflation of cheeks volume, loss of apple cheeks contributes to skin sagging
2) Loss of skin and muscle tone.

A good mini face lift will address both of these problems to provide the most natural results.  The deeper muscle and SMAD layer is re supported, any excess skin removed without pulling to avoid pulled look, and volume replaced at the time of surgery with fat injections or with other fillers such as Voluma or Sculptra (can be done before or after surgery).

If you over fill or over lift you will get an unnatural result.  A little bit of each goes a long way.

Ran Y. Rubinstein, MD
200 Stony Brook Court, Newburgh, New York

Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon (ABFPRS)
American Society forLaser Medicine & Surgery (ASLMS)
Clinical Professor New York Presbyterian Hospital
National Education Faculty (physician trainer) for:
Allergan (Botox, Juvederm, Voluma), Galderma (Scultpra, Restylane, Silk),
Cynosure (Cellulaze, Precision Laser Lift) & Solta (Fraxel, Thermage)
Zeltiq( CoolSculpting)

Ran Y. Rubinstein, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Voluma and mini lift

There should be no problem in the mini lift with voluma.   Make your surgeon aware of the injectable.  Good luck.  Donald R Nunn MD. Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD