I have a long feminine male's face. What do I do? (Photo)

I'm just getting out of highschool and going to college. I feel my eyes are too high up and I barely have a forhead. I want my cheeks to be chubbier... I want to look younger. My jaw isn't feminine either. I'm thinking jaw reduction? I'm not depressed. I just want to look in the mirror and be happy with what I am.

No doctor answers yet