I am considering getting the largest mole on the right removed. Which of the two methods would be best? (photos)

It is slightly raised. I am also considering getting the other two moles removed. Which moles would you recommend keeping, if any and which would be easiest to remove? If you'd recommend a removal method for one mole but not another, please specify which. Thank you

Bumpy moles with color need excision usually.

Any mole that is bumpy and dark color in it, usually needs to be excised under local for best results. Get rid of all of them at once.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Go Outside-In--Mole Removal Treatment

You need an in person evaluation. Moles can be improved with lasers, radiowave and shave. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Removal

Excision of the moles would be best. You could start with the outside and inside mole, and then come back for the center mole in a few months. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon