Breast lift surgery in 2007: Left breast is significantly lower than my right breast.

I can't imagine that this is normal and it is having a negative impact on the way clothing looks on me. How can this be resolved and what is my recourse. Please advise on resolving this. Dr. Fee did the surgery. No implants.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you during your journey to get a revision procedure. It will be better to perform a revision.

Breasts not even ten years after lift

Thank you for asking about your breast lift.

Our tissues do change over time. Unfortunately without an examination, one can't tell you what is going on. A photo might shed some light on the situation but the ideal solution would be to return to Dr Fee for an exam.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast lift

Without seeing photos of after at least and preferably before as well, it is hard to comment. Best to be seen in person.

Lift

If there is still residual asymmetry after a lift, sometimes a simple office procedure to excise more skin on the ptotic side can be done to improve symmetry.  You can address this with your surgeon or seek a 2nd opinion. 

Go back to see your surgeon

to have a discussion with him as to what has happened, he can review before and after pictures with you and decide what the best course of action is. Breast lifts and with everything else in life do not last a lifetime, but going back to your original surgeon is a good place to start.