I have an abdominal hernia and will need mini tummy tuck and minor liposuction. (photo)

Any in FL can perform my surgery?

No mini-Maxi!!

There is no way you could be considered for mini-tummy tuck.  You have a large amount of loose skin above and below the umbilicus.  You have a large hernia as well.  Best to find a general surgeon to work with a plastic surgeon and do a combined procedure- otherwise you will need a midline incision that will leave a more noticeable scar.

Providence Plastic Surgeon

Abdominal hernia repair and mini tummy tuck.

Hello, if you are unable to find a plastic surgeon in your region who does both operations, another option might be to have a combined procedure with a general surgeon and plastic surgeon.  This is commonly done in my hospital so perhaps this would be an option for you as well.

I have an abdominal hernia and will need mini tummy tuck and minor liposuction.

Thank you for the question and picture. Based on your photograph, the hernia seems quite large.  Careful selection of plastic surgeon (and depending on his/her level of expertise, involvement of a general surgeon as well) may be in your best interest. Do not be surprised if a full tummy tuck, not a mini tummy tuck, is recommended.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.