I am considering getting 350 cc High Profile silicone under the muscle. Do you think that will look natural?

I am a little worried this will look too big. I want to look very natural. I am a 34A (barely A with very little breast tissue) at 5'6" and weighing 125. About what size would that possibly bring me to, a C cup?

350 cc implants

Thanks for your question. Without examining you in-person, it is difficult to recommend an accurate implant size. . There are many variables in recommending implant size/type. I base my implant recommendation on patients' body (chest height, chest width, existing breast tissue) as well as their desired look. Review before and after photos and see what kind of look that you want. Share photos of your "wish" look with your plastic surgeon. Based on your body and your desired look, your plastic surgeon will help you to choose the "right" size for you.

Implant volume and cup size

At size 34 A each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.To achieve size C would require 200 cc implants.I always recommend small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Will a 350 cc HIgh Profile implant make me look natural?

I want to look very natural. I am a 34A (barely A with very little breast tissue) at 5'6" and weighing 125. About what size would that possibly bring me to, a C cup?

A 350 cc implant will probably put you in a small C cup bra, but bra companies have not truly standardized cup sizes, so just go for what looks good. Have your PS place sizers in a bra and then put on a T-shirt. Choose the size you like. The profile will have to be decided by your PS according to the width of your breast related to the implant size, but  HIgh Profile sounds about right. 

I suggest the submuscular implant location, which will hide the rim of the implants. Yes, a 350 cc is not too large to look natural. However, tell your PS that it's it's important to you for your breasts to look natural. Some patient actually don't want that.

350 cc implants

A good simple test to get a rough idea of the size is to do a baggy test in a loose fitting bra. Hard to tell you what is right for you without an exam.

Breasts augmentation size

Dear EOI,
     The most important and predictable way to select your implants' size is based on your chest and breasts circumference measurement. If you are indeed 34 small A cup, to become a 34 C cup, you will need implants with a volume of, roughly, 375 cc. To get a natural look you do not need high profile implant. I would recommend smooth, round moderate profile saline implant that can be inserted through a small incision in the sub areola line ( gel implants requirs long incision in the submammary fold which is not scar friendly ) . This approach allows for easier implant's pocket dissection, creation of very nice cleavage and precise sub mammary fold. This will give you a very natural and attractive result. Always, consult with board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgey center for your safety. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and you like them. Check also the reviews for positive patients experience.
                                             Dr Widder

Consider 3-D imaging to assess the implant size you desire.

350cc implants are probably the most common size chosen by my patients. In ou practice we offer 3-D imaging toy help patients decide on the size they prefer. Though not foolproof, it is the best method available to help you decide

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Right size implant for my frame

When I have patients that want breast augmentation, I stress to them to not be concerned about the size of the implant, or the cup size of the bra they will be postoperatively. I do ask them what cup size they would like to be postoperatively, but only to get a sense of what kind of result they desire. 
The most important factor in determining implant size, is what does the patient want to look like after surgery. 
I have elected to use an actual sizing system with specialized implants that mimic the postoperative result look and feel! 3D imaging systems only estimate how a patient will look after surgery, but actually wearing the desired result can be much more informative to the patient. 
I take time to determine a size that absolutely thrills the patient. THEN, we go up a size, just to make sure they don't like that size even more! The biggest regret many women complained of in the past after a breast augmentation is that they didn't go larger. By ultimately finding a size the patient determines to be too big, then going down to the size below that, the patient won't have self doubt about her decision months or years later. 

Without photos- it's impossible to comment accurately. However, based on your height and weight -yes I think it will look natural but i predict that post-operatively you wished you've gone a bit larger.

Sizes

One technique we use is sizers that we use in surgery. Since all of our implants are in stock, we can refine the size to the best dimensions for your body frame. We may try a 350 cc HP implant and compare it to a 325 cc or 375 cc for example. 

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Yes but I recommend trying on sizers to see if 350 cc is enough. I might recommend 400 cc HP///Good Luck///