What to do about my double chin? It is very clear when I smile and when you see my profile. (photos)

I have had a double chin since I was 24. I always assumed it was fat since I was always around 160-170 pounds. I got pregnant at 27 and of course it got bigger so it made sense to assume this. Well I'm 37, I weigh 136 pounds, much less than I did before I was pregnant and my double chin is still there. It drives me nuts and I don't know what to do about it. I saw one reliable dr and he said there's no fat, but he wouldn't do a lift until I'm 45. So what do you suggest???

Treatment for the double chin

Fatty deposits in the neck are located both above and below platysma muscle.  In addition, the status of the skin tone in the neck will determine which procedure will need to be performed in order to accomplish rejuvenating the neck. It usually takes a physical examination to determine the locations of this fat and the skin tone.  When patients have excellent skin tone and are less than 50 years of age, a neck lift can be performed which involves removal of the fatty deposits in the neck and a platysma plasty. When the skin tone is quite loose and inelastic, a lower face and neck lift procedure is required to tighten loose skin. For more information about necklifts and many examples, please see the video and the link below