Is it possible for my doctor to give me the exact boobs that Dillian Harper has? Hers are natural (Photos)

Also what would I need to tell my doctor in regards to the surgery to make them look more like hers or as much like her as possible

Boobs Exactly Like Another?

It is rarely possible to give you a result that looks exactly like another person. There are just too many variables that can influence the outcome. Still, wish photos are useful because they help your surgeon understand what your goals are for the surgery. You have a wider space between your breasts, so while an augmentation will help provide more cleavage and somewhat narrow that space, it would be unwise to try to push that too far as it can result in a problem called synmastia. 

Is it possible for my doctor to give me the exact boobs that Dillian Harper has? Hers are natural

Thank you for your question. . Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Postop Appearance

No, it is not possible to predict exactly how your breasts will look after surgery and it is certainly not possible to say they will look like those in a photo.  Having said that, however, I do find that reviewing photos with your surgeon can be helpful in communicating your aesthetic goals and giving your surgeon an opportunity to communicate with you about realistic expectations.

Richard Kofkoff, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I'm afraid not. Unless you have an identical twin, no two people are alike. The exact size and type of implant still wouldn't give you the exact same "boobs." I suggest you see a PS and try on bra "sizers" to determine the size you like with and without T-shirt and in front of a full length mirror. You will need to relate very specifically what you are looking for as well. 

Most people are elated with breast augmentations. Choose a PS certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with experience and great reviews that you are comfortable with. 

Best of luck to you.

Wish Photos

The good news is that the photos you selected can help determine whether you like large breasts or small breasts, a more natural shape or a rounder more “augmented” shape, and narrow or wider cleavage. The bad news is that wish list photos are not your breasts, so you will never achieve those exact results with breast augmentation surgery. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, as that's not honest or realistic. Clothed pictures are even trickier as you will assess your result topless, plus the bikini or bra can be pushing them together or upward, and the nipples could be pointing in any direction. Additionally, if you don't have before photos of the woman in your wish list, it’s impossible to predict how close your result will be to the picture. This is very important, and often overlooked, as the number one influence on your result, is what your breasts look like now. Last, I have often times reviewed wish list photos with patients, only to discover they have been professionally “air brushed” or Photoshop edited when he then compared those photos to the same woman’s unedited Instagram and/or Twitter posts!The most useful way to utilize pictures of other woman is to review our extensive before and after breast augmentation gallery and look for patients who started with a similar breast size and shape to yours now. Hope this helps.

Define your goals better

This is not an unreasonable expectation to strive for but nobody can give you somebody else's breast.

Can i achieve the same shape as someone else with breast augmentation?

Thank you for your question. It is nearly impossible to make a patient's breasts look exactly like someone elses, althought the wish pics will help in choosing the size of the implants. You already have beautiful breasts, so adding implants will give you great results. Plastic surgeons are trained differently and have varying levels of experience and so the key is to work with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with expertise and experience in breast augmentation. Best of luck!

Wish boobs

Keep in mind all an implant ever does is make your breast bigger. It will not change the shape of them. Luckily you have small breast now so you can get a look similar but never exactly. Dr Scott Ennis

Find the right surgeon to get the breasts you want

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

Theexact boobs that Dillian Harper has?

Because everyone's anatomy is slightly different, it is unlikely you could get the EXACT breast appearance that Dillian Harper has.  That having been said, her anatomy would be the goal you have established, and with the proper style, shape, size and pair of implants, you could almost be an exact match.  This would require some additional internal work on your breasts to allow more medial placement of the breast implant pockets.  You may notice on her photograph, she has more fullness of her cleavage than the "average" patient.   In addition, her nipple positions are slightly wider apart than the "average" patient.  She does, however, have excellent symmetry (match) of her breast shapes and sizes.  Your photographs show normal slight asymmetry of the breasts with a slightly fuller right breast and a slightly higher left breast inframammary crease (the fold under the breast).  Therefore, you would require different sized implants to correct the natural differences in size, and perhaps slightly different shaped implants to correct the natural differences in projection.The short answer to your question would be YES!

Daniel M. Calloway, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon