Breast augmentation/lift and nipple reduction. (photos)

I have had two babies within three years and breastfed them both. My breast are now uneven in size and very low on my chest and my nipples are very large. I'm hoping to even them out and make my nipples smaller.

You appear to be a good candidate for a breast augmentation and lift.

It’s common for pregnancy and breastfeeding to impact breast appearance. Judging from your photos, you may certainly benefit from breast implants with a lift. Breast implants could help to restore fullness to your upper pole while a breast lift would eliminate loose, stretched skin, reposition the breasts to a more youthful position and resize the nipples. The combination of procedures can also address your breast asymmetry, creating more balance and proportion between the pair.

Breast augmentation/lift and nipple reduction.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast options

Thanks for your inquiry, and definitely you would be a good candidate for a breast lift and possible an implant if you wanted to increase size and fullness.  I recommend you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  

Breast lift with augmentation

You would most likely get the best result with a full breast lift with breast augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Yes, you can certainly have a breast lift and augmentation. During the breast lift, the areola can be made a bit smaller as well.

Breast Lift with areola Reduction and Implants

Thank you for your photos. It is a pleasure to answer your question. In my experience I recommend you a Breast Lift with areola Reduction and Implants. Breast lift also known as mastopexy is a surgical procedure that raises the breast by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Breast Lift could be done with or without implants. In your case, I recommend you a Breast lift with Implants, breast implants would make your breast look perkier, have an upper pole fullness and volume. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

A vertical mastopexy with a small implant would be a good procedure for you.  This will reduce the areola and even the volume.

Breast Augmentation with Breast Lift

It appears that you would benefit from a breast lift and implants.  There are many different options and techniques that could be used.  Implants can give you added volume to your upper poles and a breast lift with reposition your breast to a more superior location.  Different sized implants can be used to offset asymmetry and more tissue can be removed from your larger breast.  Good luck to you.  

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and implant

You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift. This would elevate and reshape your breasts. The nipple/aerola would be repositioned and made a uniform smaller size. If you want fuller breasts then implants could be added at the same time with a slightly larger implant in the smaller breast to try to balance volume. If you do not want implants then the larger breast could be reduced a bit to even out the volume Good luck.