How soon can you go back to work if you undergo a BBL w/Fat Transfer?

My job consist of me sitting down majority of the day, how soon can I go back to work after having surgery?

How soon after a BBL can i return to work?

Thank you for your question. After a BBL procedure  patients can return to light activities almost immediately, to work i would recommend at least a week of recovery where you take the weight of your butt no sitting on it to optimize the results, after that you can find some pillows to use underneath your thighs to take off the pressure from your butt. I personally think that after a week, the pressure caused by sitting is not sufficient to affect viability of the fat cells and so the postsurgical position depends basically on comfort and any other operations that have been performed. To sum up, patients can return to work after a week of having surgery.

BBL and work

I have had some patients go back to work a few days after the procedure using a pillow resting underneath their thighs. Best to ask your surgeon.

BBL recovery

Thank you for your question. The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure generally has an easy recovery, depending on the extent of the liposuction performed to harvest the fat. Recovery from liposuction and Brazilian buttock is usually 1-2 weeks. Patients may experience bruising and tenderness in the areas where lipo was performed, with very little pain on the actual buttocks.
Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

After fat grafting, you
may return to work, drive, or go to the movies after ten to fourteen
days, but you must use a pillow when sitting so that there is no
pressure on your buttocks. You can resume normal activities and exercise
after eight weeks.

Sitting after BBL

Hello and thanks. You will need to offload the buttocks for ~3weeks after surgery however you may sit on your thighs by sitting on an armless chair facing backwards or simply with pillows below your thighs.