Aggressive coughing after tummy tuck. (photos)

I am 9 weeks po from extended TT with mr and lipo of flanks . My ps already knows that I am a user of the herbal "medicines" . My question is this - coughing a lot every time I partake can that be a cause to stay so swollen ? I have a lot of seeking and now pain where I think a stich may be pulled or something not sure , but worried all the coughing could cause issues long term or something ?

Post TT

High and thanks for the question. You can expect to have swelling at least 16 weeks out from your operation. Coughing after TT isn't good because it can stress the MR and incision. I encourage following up with your surgeon. Best of Luck- Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

STOP the smoking that leads to coughing spells. And to late if you disrupted a stitch. Best to discuss with your surgeon.