5 day after breast augmentation: peak periods of a lot of pain. Low on pain meds - ibuprofen not helping.

breast augmentation 5 days ago still seem to get a lot of pain in the incision area. Ibuprofen does not help ease the pain and I'm running out of the pain medication Is there anything else I can take that will help with the pain. When does the white tape put on the incision remove. Does the doctor do it on your first week follow up?

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon