Healing issue, will this pinpoint heal with time? Stitched multiple times, skin around it strong, no signs of infection (Photo)

5 months post op. Now. Developed infection at 6 weeks. Restitched multiple times. This is where I am now. THE ORANGE IS PROVIODINE, an antiseptic basically for the skin. Since the implant is close to the surface. Opinion? I see my doctor at the end of this month, he is board certified but had restitched so many times. The last thing I want to do is give up and explant for an extended period. I have a small frame, saline implant no ripples, nice shape.

Incision issue

If you have  pinhole that has not closed and it communicates with you implant pocket, then it likely will require you to remove the implant, allow it to heal, and then replace the implant in several months.

BA healing issues

Thank you for your question. If it repeatedly happens possibly formed sinus tract or may be communicating with implant or may be FB . Please talk to your PS and may need to explore the wound to find out the cause.

Healing issue, will this pinpoint heal with time? Stitched multiple times, skin around it strong, no signs of infection

In my over the internet opinion you need to seek immediate implant removal due to exposure of the implant (by definition an infected implant).Allow 3 months healing than re augmentation with 'new' implant.