6 months post BR and my right nipple is severely itchy and dry. Why is this happening and how do I stop it? (Photo)

I had a BR 6 months ago and my right nipple has been so severely itchy, it's such a deep itch no moisturizer has been able to help I had my nipple pierced which I removed and seemed to help but it's still SO itchy ALWAYS I use a dry brush to try and exfoliate and scratch the itch which helps but it's still always itchy. Also when I squeeze it sometimes I get a thick white discharge I have had no other issues or fever or infection please HELP

Post breast reduction, rt nipple is itching

You did not say whether you had feeling in your nipple. If you do not, the itching may be a return of sensation. If you do have feeling in your nipple, it is hard to say from you picture what the problem is. I would make an appointment with your plastic surgeon. This could be some type of eczema. In the meantime I would try some 1% hydrocortisone cream.

6 months post BR and my right nipple is severely itchy and dry. Why is this happening and how do I stop it?

Try RX given steriodal creams first. If no help than PRP injections might improve or PIP injections for sensory cutaneous never injury.