Does anyone know of a fabulous surgeon that specializes in BBL?

Hello I am looking for a great surgeon that has experience in BBL. Does anyone know of a fabulous surgeon that specializes in BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. There are many surgeons that performs really good procedures. I recommend you to research for a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you during your journey!

Surgeon That Specializes in BBL

Many doctors perform fat transfer to the buttocks.  Some doctors do more marketing than others, so they are more widely known, however.  There are likely several plastic surgeons in your area with excellent results.  I recommend you research doctors in your area and see the before/after pictures on their websites, and go in for consultations to discuss your options.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost.  and given the most accurate quote.  A Brazilian Butt Lift  is a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips, using liposuction to remove fat from the The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD