Getting ready for my BBL. What do I need as far as garments?

Hello...I'm starting to get ready for my BBL surgery and I'm wondering what all I need as far as garments...The best pillow to purchase for the plane ride home and when I go back to work. I'm all over the place! Please Help!!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

As you get ready for Brazilian Buttock Lift, which is a major surgery, ranging fro 2-4 hours, mostly general anesthesia. You should follow your doctor's pre-operative instructions, and post-operative instructions.Pre-operatively you need to have extensive instructions from diet, hydration, showers, garment, sitting pillows, travel. Then the post-operative instructions, medications, follow upIf these issues were not discussed with you in person and in writing then you need to see another surgeon.