I am seriously considering getting Juvederm for the lines around my mouth (nasolabial folds?)

I need to know how many syringes the average person has to have? Mine are noticeable and relatively deep, but not awful.

How much Juvederm is required depends on individual

The amount of Juvederm necessary to fill nasolabial folds will depend entirely on the individual. Generally, mid facial volume loss is responsible for descent of the cheek and worsening of the appearance of the nasolabial fold. An in-person consultation for evaluation is necessary in order to come up with the best treatment plan. 

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm

Without a photo or seeing you in person, it is truly impossible to say. I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist in your area (link below) to discuss your options and pricing. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Juvederm and Nasolabial lines

The typical amount of filler for the nasolabial lines is anywhere from one to two syringes of Juvederm.  Without a photo, it is impossible to give you a better idea.  You may benefit from some mid-face augmentation with Juvederm Voluma if your folds are very deep to give you a more balanced appearance.  Best, Dr. Green

Lines Around Mouth At Young Age -- Viva, Clear + Brilliant/Fraxel, Restylane Silk or Belotero, Microneedling/PRP

Lines around the mouth never look good with just filler.  Its important to combine treatments like lasers, RF, needling, peels to get an ultimate outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hi, based on yiour desription of the nasolabial folds, I'd think 2 syringes of Restylane Lyft (used to be called Perlane) would be able to fill out the folds nicely.  Hope this helsp.  

Filler for nasolabial folds.

The amount you need will vary depending on the depth of the lines.  However, most of us prefer to fill the cheek to help with the NLF.  As we age we lose fat in the cheeks, and the fat can descend.  This will make the folds look deeper.  By putting the filler into the cheek, it helps to give you some volume in the cheek and also helps the NLF.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon