Had a Breast Reduction, March 2014 & now I have a black spot that's sore to touch and really red around the sore spot. (photo)

Pain over breast spot

You need to be seen in person by your surgeon to be properly evaluated for this dark spot. Hard to say.

Had a Breast Reduction, March 2014 & now I have a black spot that's sore to touch and really red around the sore spot.

Very hard to determine the cause. Best to seek IN PERSON care from your surgeon or second opinions...

Concern after breast reduction

Thank you for the pictures. It's really hard to China exactly what this is without physical examination. I could see him speculate over 1 million things but following up with your plastic surgeon is going to give you the best answer

Draining wound after a breast reduction

More than likely this is an infection of a suture knot. You should see your surgeon as soon as possible so the area can be examined.  

Delayed wound healing after breast reduction may be a necessitating suture.

Development of a small wound weeks to months after a breast reduction may be a suture working its way through the skin. Drop by your plastic surgeon's office and have them take a look.