Do I have eye ptosis? Lazy eye maybe? Need help! (photos)

I dont know what this is and its really hitting my self esteem hard. I researched all night but still am not 100% confident what it is. But all i know is that its getting worse. I wear contacts and glasses. And regardless wearing them or not i have this. Please help me. It makes my face aysmmetrical. Im also wondering if insurance will cover this.

This does appear to be mild upper eyelid ptosis.

Coverage varies with the insurance company.  Congenital ptosis is almost always covered but again, this varies with the severity of the ptosis.  See more than one oculofacial surgeon.  They will discuss with you what may or may not be covered by your insurance company.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory on their website that can help you identify a surgeon close to home.