8 weeks post op. I have double bubble and what looks like I'm bottoming out. How do I go about correcting this? (Photo)

My left breast has had this double bubble deformity for about 3 weeks. I'm hoping the muscle will stretch on its own but I feel 8 months out I should look somewhat normal. My ps said the muscle will stretch but that was 3 weeks ago. I'm not sure how to go about correcting this or if I should just be patient?!

Double Bubble

Based on your pictures, you have a double bubble deformity.  You need to wait at least 3 months postop, preferably six months prior to any revisionary surgery.  If you are 8 months postop, this will not correct itself without additional surgery.  Be sure to follow your plastic surgeon's advice for postoperative care if you are in the earlier time frame.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

8 weeks post op. I have double bubble and what looks like I'm bottoming out. How do I go about correcting this?

Thank you for your question. If it is 8 weeks old I recommend to wait at least 4-5 more months and reevaluate. If it is already 8 months you need revision, which can improve. Please talk to your PS.

You mentioned two different time points in your question and discussion-8 weeks and 8 months. If it is 8 weeks post-op, you should definitely wait 4 to 6 months before considering a revision as the tissue may stretch and the deformity become less noticeable. If you are 8 months out, you are going to need a revision. 
Revision surgery would require scoring the internal breast tissue to allow the skin to unfold and stretch over the implant. This will usually improve, but may not completely eliminate, the indentation.

Wait longer

I would most definitely wait longer to make any judgments.  It takes at least 3-6 months for breast implants to settle after a breast augmentation.
Best Wishes,
nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Double bubble

A preop photo would be very helpful to give an opinion. Likely there was a deformity of your left breast. It may improve with time but could need a revision.