1 year post op. Is there any way this bump can get resolved without the use of surgery? And will it be effective? (Photo)

Bump

It is unlikely that the bump will be able to treated non-surgically and maintain long term results.  Best of luck.

Liquid rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.  I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment with your plastic surgeon or another board certified plastic surgeon to get a physical examination of the nose for the best advice. I would recommend a “liquid rhinoplasty” if you are opposed to another surgery. A liquid rhinoplasty is a non-surgical treatment that changes the shape of the nose using injectable fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm.  A Liquid Rhinoplasty can improve the shape and disguise the bump by filling in the hollow/depressions at the top of your nose. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon