Only hair loss (little advanced one) in crown area, but no receding hairline. Should I start on fin?

I am 25 years old and lost lots of hair about 3 years ago(aggressive one),then i started using minoxidil 2 times a day and got great results almost covered my entire crown,then i got sloppy and not used minoxidil everyday.Hair loss occured again but not in agressive way,more slowly.Now i am off minox about 2 months and reconsidering using it again with finasteride,but i have fears about side effects,i have no problems in any other area of my hair.Should i hair transplant instead of these?

your best bet is to have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon to discuss both the surgical and nonsurgical options. Finasteride and minoxidil are preventative medications, used to slow the progression of hair loss. A thorough consultation will address your concerns.

Chicago Physician

Early hair loss

The drug finasteride is the best drug to treat hair loss in young men; however, 4% of men get sexual side effects which are real and may cause you to stop taking it if that is what happens to you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique